Herbal Diuretic Water Pill Formula
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Treatment of fluid retention
- Treatment of PMS premenstrual syndrome
- Relief from the pain and burning sensation associated with cystitis
Every herb in this combination is designed to rid the body of excess fluid and offer protection for the kidneys and bladder.
Gentle relief from water weight and uncomfortable bloatedness
This superior quality herbal product is prepared using naturally grown herbs.
Fluid retention is a common condition that produces discomfort and weight fluctuations. The Dandelion, Buchu and Uva-ursi found in this formula are herbs that have been used traditionally for aiding in the treatment of fluid retention.
Fluid retention is a common problem and is linked with conditions such as weight gain, bloating, swelling of the ankles and general discomfort. Dandelion, Buchu and Uva-ursi are herbs that have been used traditionally for aiding in the treatment of fluid retention.
Our Herbal Diuretic formula may assist in the treatment of fluid retention and mild swelling. If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
The category B of PMS includes symptoms of bloating, weight gain, breast tenderness and swelling. This combination of herbs may aid in the relief of the bloated feeling and fluid retention associated with premenstrual syndrome. It is also recommended to restrict salt intake.
These herbs have also been traditionally used to assist in the are also known to assist in the relief of the pain and burning sensation associated with cystitis.
Each Capsule Contains:
- CORN SILK: Naturally stimulates a diuretic action in the body and has been used for cardiac weakness along with conditions of cystitis, kidney problems, heart trouble, painful urination and bladder problems.
- PARSLEY: Helpful for the kidneys, bladder and liver. A natural diuretic and a natural aid for kidney stones. Parsley acts as a kidney tonic by filtering the blood. Parsley helps adrenal weakness, bed wetting, edema, gallstones, pituitary and prostate glands
- BUCHU: Buchu is helpful with chronic kidney inflammation. It is considered the best herb for urinary disorders. Buchu is soothing for painful urination, infection, water retention, bladder irritations, nephritis, urethritis and P.M.S. bloating.
- CRANBERRY: Research show that cranberry provides an undesirable growth medium for bacteria in the urinary tract. Specifically, it has been shown that cranberry constituents appear to inhibit the ability of bacteria to adhere to the cell wall of the urinary tract. Cranberry is an excellent source of prevention for UTI(urinary tract infections) and helps with bladder, cystitis and incontinence.
- JUNIPER BERRIES: A natural diuretic and antiseptic. It helps conditions such as cystitis, and removal of acid and toxic waste. Juniper helps strengthen digestion and weak stomach. It also helps tone the pancreas.
- HYDRANGEA: A natural diuretic that also can relieve backache caused by kidney stones. It helps lymphatic conditions, helps prevent gravel and also helps it to pass through the urethra. Hydrangea also helps infection and inflammation of the kidneys, gallstones, calcium deposits, gout and gonorrhea.
- DANDELION: An effective natural diuretic rich in potassium and a good source of plant protein. Dandelion root is also beneficial for liver problems, and detoxifies poisons from the liver(cleansing), which is important for proper liver function. Dandelion is high in the natural good salts your body must have for proper function.
- UVA URSI: Uva Ursi has a history dating back to China, Europe and the American Indians for treating incontinence, kidney stones and bladder infections while it strengthens the urinary system. It is an excellent antiseptic for kidney and bladder infections and helps balance the PH of urine that is high in acid. It is a tonic for the kidneys, liver and glands.
- QUEEN of the MEADOW: A soothing herb for the urinary mucous membranes. It is a diuretic herb with the ability to dissolve stones and sediment. It helps dissolve the systemic inorganic crystalline deposits in gout, rheumatism and arthritis.
- SHAVE GRASS: A protector of the urinary system. It is a soothing diuretic that is also beneficial for bladder irritation, increases the flow of urine without increasing actual renal secretion. Shave grass also is used for cystitis, kidney stones and bladder gravel
- GOLDEN ROD: Used to prevent and help with kidney problems. It is especially helpful dark and cloudy urine, kidney and bladder stones. It has a mild diuretic effect when used with Shave Grass and Cubeb Berries.
- CUBEB BERRIES: Cubeb Berries have an antiseptic effect on the urinary tract. Also a soothing effect on urinary disease and is especially helpful for inflammation of the mucous membrane of the urogenital tract. It is a mild diuretic.
FH-65-1 Herbal Diuretic Formula $12.95 [Buy Now]
877-493-5987 U.S. Toll Free Order Line 9-6 Eastern
We have organized Femhealth products into the following categories: Adaptogens, Anti-Aging, Aromatherapy Blends, Brain Boosters, Chinese Formulas, Cleansing, Eucalyptus Oil, For Women, Green Food, Herbal Formulas, Natural Medicine, Liquid Extracts, Magnetic Jewelry, Minerals, Pain Relief, Sexual Health, Single Herbs, Skin Care, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins, and Weight Loss.
For an alphabetical list of Femhealth products, visit our Site Directory.
| Bilberry Eyebright | Earthzyme | Ener G | Goldenseal Echinacea | HBS | HRT | HSN | JLB Laxative | Herbal Tranquilizer | Liv Combination | Resp-J | STR | Ultra Flex | Ultra Prost | Oral Chelation | Vein Support Formula | Diuretic Formula | Ultra Calm | Sinus Cold Allergy | Advanced Lung Formula | Salmana Glyconutrients | Immune Herbs | Quercetin Bromelain Turmeric |
| Anti-Aging | Brain Boosters | Chinese Formulas | Cleansing | Essential Oils | For Women | Green Food | Herbal Formulas | Natural Medicine | Libido Boosters | Liquid Extracts | Minerals | Pain Relief | Single Herbs | Sports Nutrition | Vitamins | Weight Loss | Adaptogens | Hot Tub Maintenance |
| Return Home | Jewelry | Health Articles | Femhealth Products | Great Links | Health Conditions | Contact Us | Cholesterol Control | Site Directory |